A Grocery List Should Make Your Life Easier
Use a Modern Grocery List Now
Your grocery list at MakeLifeEasy has built-in features to manage itself:
- Automatic Replenishment. When you buy something that will last a while,
you can record it in your grocery list to "manage" it (see below).
Later, your grocery list tells you when it's time to re-buy that item.
It goes on your list automatically.
And, you can get a lot of advance notice, so you can get a good price.
- Buying Advice. When it's time to buy, your grocery list tells you
what's a good price to pay and how much to buy. This buying advice is based on
your past purchases. It's completely unbiased, and it's customized for you.
- Always Ready. Get your grocery list from home, work, a cafe, a store,
or anywhere the internet's available.
Use it online or print it out and take it with you.
Manage Your Purchases To Achieve Smart Shopping
You can use MakeLifeEasy to create and maintain your grocery list
whether you choose to "manage" groceries or not.
But, many groceries are great assets to "manage" in MakeLifeEasy.
To "manage" groceries in MakeLifeEasy, you record the products you bought
to cover the needs on your grocery list.
This can work well for groceries because:
- You can easily stock up on non-perishable items.
- Prices and sizes of grocery products are change often, so
MakeLifeEasy's buying advice can be very useful.
- Sales happen often, but not on regular schedules, so you can save a lot by buying at the right times,
and maybe stocking up.
- So many grocery products are heavily "merchandised" -- that is, the manufacturers and
stores try really hard to persuade you to buy these products.
It's often a lot of hype over nothing, so it can be relaxing to avoid the hype.
Many types of groceries are good assets to manage in MakeLifeEasy, though some are not.
Consider managing items that you shop for no more often than once a month.
That way, you won't spend a lot of time and effort recording them,
but you can get useful reminders and buying advice.
So, for example, you usually wouldn't want to manage milk, bread, etc.,
though you can still add them to your list, of course.
Other articles in MakeLifeEasy help you get set up and to decide which assets to manage.
But while you're at it, you can use MakeLifeEasy to keep your smart shopping lists
for other types of products, too,
including health and beauty products, personal care products, home and garden supplies, office supplies,
and all other types of things you tend to buy more than once.
Use MakeLifeEasy For a While To Get Advanced Features
After you've used MakeLifeEasy for a while, you get the benefit of more advanced features, including:
- More advanced buying advice, including how much to buy at the prices offered.
- Seller performance reports: how your stores stack up against each other, in terms of price and availability.
- Other advanced features,
including your "cost per day curve" (what each item costs per day, per month, etc.),
and how you might consider changing what, when, and how much you buy to save money and improve your satisfaction.
Get Ready For the Shopping Lists of the Future
These new MakeLifeEasy shopping lists are just a start.
Even better lists will be here before you know it.
Here's what's coming:
- You'll get bids from several stores to fulfill your list automatically.
You pick the one you like best and get your order fulfilled by them, all at once.
- Better yet, pick your favorite store, and agree to let them fill your list automatically.
That's how you get the absolute lowest cost and easiest shopping.
Start using MakeLifeEasy now to get prepared for freedom from shopping!