See Frequently Asked Questions about this page.
This report shows a list of assets that should be checked because they have reached some point, depending on the report, such as:
- MakeLifeEasy thinks they are halfway depleted.
- MakeLifeEasy thinks you have started using (or are about to start using) the last entity in the asset; for example, the last bottle of wine in a case.
- MakeLifeEasy thinks the asset is completely used up.
These reports help to assure that your usage rates are accurate and that needs show up on your smart shopping list at the right time.
To use the reports:
See also physical inventory.
- Select the report you want to view (e.g., assets halfway depleted)
if it hasn't been selected already.
- For each asset in the report, either
(a) check the asset's level and set the estimated count left to the actual count left (see quick updates), or
(b) skip that asset (e.g. if you don't care). However, a skipped asset will remain on the list.
In order to remove an asset from the list, you must save the row with actual amount left data,
which means that either you checked it, or you don't care if the actual amount left is incorrect.